Create unlimited custom blocks with any HTML content. You can add blocks to ALL products at once or individually on just the ones you need.
Etching-Burnishing Pen, for reverse glass gilding, has a fiberglass tip. Used to create a fade in Gold or Silver Leaf when water gilding. Water gild with your karat of gold, once dried burnish/scratch a fade into gild, then water gild the next layer with a lighter karat of gold or silver from behind to create a fade. Also a great tool for cleaning-digging out tough to reach Glue Chipped areas in deep cracks of glue chipped surface with the tough fiberglass tips. Upon inspection of the tip, you'll notice up close how the bristles resemble a brush. Replacement Tips sold separately, they can be purchased above.
- for reverse glass gilding
- Replaceable Fiberglass tip
- Plastic Body
- Twist end to expose more Brush Tip
- create a fades in Gold or Silver Leaf when water gilding
- great tool for cleaning-digging out Glue Chipped areas in deep cracks
Individual replacement Tips sold separately, they can be purchased above.